Think twice

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by suicidal maniac, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I tried to OD with pills, now my heart hurts constantly now I really feel like I'm gonna die, even though I came to terms with some things. Now I don't wanna die, but I might. It might just be panick attacks, but I didn't have them before I tried suicide. Think twice, all you are doing is crying for help, don't harm yourself because that's not what you want you just need to tell somebody. Don't be affraid to share. We are all here for the same reason.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ihope you go to your doctors and get checked out to make sure nothing is truly wrong. or if it is get some help take care sorry your in pain

3. BeautifulDisaster.

BeautifulDisaster. Banned Member

I've overdosed more than 25 times, I've actually lost count.

Some were very lethal.

I always regretted it afterewards, but I have awful impulse control. *rolls eyes*

I do agree, think twice, but I do not agree, it is not always a cry for help.

4. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

I agree, its not always a cry for help, some of us do actually want to die ( am i allowed to say that on a pro lif forum)?

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

There are some that actually want to end it. Like yorkie, BeautifulDisaster, and myself.

Some of us have laid down and fell asleep, or went unconscious after downing a bunch of pills just to wake up feeling fine.

It sucks.

6. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I think if I had time to sit down and think about it I probably wouldn't do it. But how do you deal with the impulses I find the the need to do something just kinda washes over me and before I know it i'm doing something without realising it. Riding home yesterday suddendly found myself looking down at my speedo and it was bouncing off the stop (160+mph). I didn't get the chance to think twice about whether I should do it I was just doing it. It was only once I was doing it I got to think twice about it but it could of been too late.

7. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Yep, i've done that too, only not last night, as there was an unmarked police car sat off the bypass. I'm on his case now, i sussed him, before i went down the bypass, and he did actually come down after me, and pull another car. They are you using cars you would never expect to be police cars, so be careful.

8. suicidal maniac

I went to the ER yesterday, they did tests and I still have to go to an other doctor because I have mitral valve prolapse, hope didn't damage my valve, at one point I thought my heart is damaged, It's funny how I cried and wanted to live. I know my reason why I wanted to die. Right now I'm getting attention possibly that's all I crave, loneliness is the killer. I just hope after all this scare is gone I won't go back to being suicidal. You all have a reason why you want to die, maybe you should address that issue. Of course the "other poeple don't have this problem" kills, but we have to deal with it and accept it. We only live once, might as well stay, although I'm sure I will be suicidal again. We can't compare ourselfs to others because that's how we hurt ourselfs. I just keep comparing myself to myself becaue I made a mistake and now I have changed forever, but it's very hard to accept. You guys don't know how lucky you are, nothing major wrong with you people but you have issues.

9. BeautifulDisaster.

BeautifulDisaster. Banned Member

Don't assume there's nothing "major" wrong with any of us.
    You've no idea.

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It's good that you want to live suicidal maniac. Its important to focus on yourself. Yes, please keep sharing your story because it might help others, but please do try not to make assumptions about people because you can't possibly know and may upset people and people may find what you said offensive. I know that wasn't your intention though. Just focus on yourself and getting yourself through this.

I hope your body is able to heal itself.

11. suicidal maniac

I'm still as suicidal as ever, I realy believe I enjoy being the joke of it all. I have a sure way method this time, no more ODing. Once you become suicidal it's a lifelong strugle, it doesn't go away. <Mod Edit,IrishDoll:Methods> Teenagers take pills to get high, they take that amount to get a kick for fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  12. BrownPaperBag

BrownPaperBag New Member

Just for some reassurance. Your chest pains are almost certainly panic attacks. I suffered from panic attacks and anxiety after a not so good experience with drugs. I've come to terms with it as just being psychological and no longer have panic attacks.

I thought I should throw my 2cents in there.

Btw, being suicidal isn't incurable. It feels like it is but it isn't. Head up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.