Thinking about ending it all..again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anasgirlx, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

Planning to OD on <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> on Monday. I have my neice's graduation on Saturday so I can't do it before then. I don't want to ruin this special day for her. But I get home from my neice's Sunday night and my mom will be out of the house Monday so I will be alone. She finally trusts me enough to leave me at home alone now, even so close after my hospitalization. I was thinking about checking myself into the hospital earlier in the week, but now, all I want to do is die.

Stay strong, my beauties. xx
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: whats making you feel like this :( your niece will not remember her graduation if you do this on monday - i can only hazard a guess but i would imagine it would devastate her :unsure: whats going on hun? can you please speak with the hospital again :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

think you should check yourself back in if you are still not doing well. Your mother your niece all need you well okay h ugs
  4. Suchislife

Suchislife New Member

Clearly you have a mother and niece that need you.
    Don't give up.
    What is wrong?
  5. Catfreak

Catfreak Active Member

I feel your pain, in a similar position myself. I can't face hospital, was offered this morning. Feel like I've lost my fight. That being said I'm still better than yesterday so there must be some hope :)
    thinking of you x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.