thinking about ending it all...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Grotesque, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grotesque

Grotesque Well-Known Member

my friends hate me. my parents only wish i was better. I'm ugly, untalented, and not bright. I'll never have an amazing partner, I'll never amount to anything. I'm a piece of rotting shit on the bottom of a blind man's shoe. I have nothing to live for and nothing to lose. No one will miss me and if they do....they will eventually get over it, but will never have to suffer the pain im suffering now.

2. live

live Antiquitie's Friend

Sorry you're going through these feelings. I'm wondering whether friends who hate you are very good friends in the first place; maybe it's time for a change?

3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your down. why do your friends hate you? you might try talking with your parents.

4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you're in so much pain :( But although you can't see it right now, these things you're saying about yourself, probably aren't true. Depression makes us believe things like that, even when sometimes the complete opposite is true.
    I've heard it said often that the death of someone by suicide is something you never get over. Not only that, but it can make friends and family think that it's a good way out, so they're more likely to do it too.
    Please don't do anything :( You're probably a much better person than you give yourself credit for!
    Take care :hug:

Lauren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.