Thinking about ending it all...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SAVE_ME, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I'm seriously at the end of my teather with life. I'm stuck in a rut and there seems to be no way out! The people I considered to be my "friends" have all turned against me...I have no reason to stick around...if people hate me oh so much then I won't be missed!

2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

What about your family? It would hurt them!

3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...no it wouldn't...they could care less...just this morning my dad told me that "God made me wrong"

EDIT: and just now, my mum says I'm selfish and useless...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey sean, sorry to read about how sad you are feeling. i hope you will hang in there. although your current friends have let you down, and your family says such cruel things to you there is always tomorrow. it may seem impossible from the vantage point of today but there will be new friends, and one day a family of your own. have you read this? when i've been completely alone, afraid and ready to die it's helped me hang on for one more day....

http://survive.org.uk/stories3.html#cantgoon

i'll be thinking of you,
    catherine

5. Fishman

Fishman Guest

ah parents can be harsh sometimes but I'm sure they mean well, and who cares if they don't. Just be you and when you have kids make sure that they know you care. :smile:

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sean it's true what Fishman says. Parents can be down right horrible. We say things and do things that are so wrong. But it is usually because we dont undersatnd what our kids are going through. Most times they are said out of utter frustration. And that doesn't make it right or better but maybe it will help you see that your parents are just people too. Try to sit down with them and talk about what is really going on with you. As for your friends, I'd say it's time to make some new ones. If they can turn against you when you need them the most, then they aren't the people you should be calling friends. You can't pick your parents but you can pick your friends.

7. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Parents can be unbearable to live with it's horrible...but if you died would they still be saying "God made you wrong" they would be very hurt I'm guessing. I'm not defending them it's just some people don't think things through before they say stuff, is there anybody at all you can look at and say you're glad they are in your life?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.