Thinking about it more and more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Musicismyescape, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A few days ago, I was in the water, outside, all by myself. I stayed under the water for 75 seconds, on my own will. I counted the minutes too, I was out there alone for 26 minutes. If I had decided to just stay under no one would have no known until it was too late. And now it's all I think about. Staying under the water... Forever.

Thanks for reading, I just needed to write it somewhere I knew it was safe. I'm starting to worry about myself, but I don't want to get help.

2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Musicismyescape,
    Please get some urgent professional help, I care please get some help. Can you discuss what lead you to this episode?
    Are you receiving any help for your feeling's?
    Please don't end your life like this.
    Take care
    Kate

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
  3. In my mind, small things set me off. I can feel like I'm having a great day, I can even be in Disney World, but if something goes off of the plan I have in myhead, I can't stop myself from going to the worst possible place in my mind.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun are you recieving any therapy hun. I know you say you don't want help but that is the depression talking. You deserve help hun and support I am glad you are talking here as well you are not alone now ok. We will help support you too

5. It's really weird. If someone were to take me to get help, because they knew, I'd let them. But I can't tell anyone. Because I don't want to disappoint them. I just... It's hard and really stupid that I just can't do it. Then other times, I say I don't want help, because I'll just die anyways, my mind... Just needs a break. To stop... And I don't know how to do that other than the most extreme

6. Beck

Beck Member

Please think about going to the doctor. I know it is not easy but it can help. Last year I would drive my kids to school and everyday on the way home. I had to get on this really busy road with semi's going by so fast. Everyday I wish I could pull over and get out and just jump in front of one. It keep getting worst. Finally I got help. It was not easy, it did not help right away, ended up feeling like crap but I was not alone. It ended up depression was a side problem from having cancer. so please get help find out what is going on things can get better.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you can find one person hun you trust ask them to take you to doctors ok get some help for you You are so worth the fight hun ok hugs

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just sending you a :hug:
    Please do not do it. It is not the answer..do you feel that you actually want to die or want the pain to stop? Either way, you need help..please reach out where and when you can.

9. I've been thinking about it seriously, for about four months. I keep to myself and just... Don't talk to Anyone. I do really want to die, not just end the pain... It's hard to explain, but Im done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.