Thinking about it

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by lakenb, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakenb

lakenb Active Member

I'm thinking about SH again. I'm not suicidal but I need help coping, and I know its a quick fix. Not to mention how much I miss it, I've been day dreaming about it, and right now I really want to, frankly I've been wanting to for a while. I've been putting it off, I've been trying to distract myself, to use other ways to cope, but in the end When I'm at school or lying in bed, I just really want to SH. it almost feels like a physical need, I've been SH free for almost two years now except once time, and I've found that I crave it every day. I'm realy stressed out right now and I do have a lot of things going on, and i realize that is a huge factor of why i might lose control, but I need someone to know how I'm feeling. If i tell anyone here ill be sent to another pych ward.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know it is hard but every day you go without sh you are winning ok yes it is a quick fix but it does not change anything you will have to sh more and more and it will get out of control
    Don't start again ok just don't

3. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

4. lakenb

lakenb Active Member

My wrist is actually bruised from the rubber bands, but I'll check out the website, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.