thinking about it....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blade, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade

blade Well-Known Member

ive been thinking about it for a while now...leveing 'home' i cant even call it home. i cryeid for ages last night cgat my self 7 times. it bled so much. i hate living in this house.

i just want to run away. ill rather go to barding skowl than to cum home evry day and see my 'parents'

my brother keeps calling me fat... and ok maybe i am fat but im fine as i am. i dont have any problems health wise. im fine as i am.
    my mum" said to me. if i call him idiot again she'll hit me with the hanger. i hate liveing here in the prison. being blamed for everything my brother does.

ok i shold get blamed for sumhthing i did but y get blamed for things i didnt do.

last nigh my dad asked my brother who is 10. thie little dickhead. if he called me idiot which he did he said he didnt in the stupid face . and my dad gave me a slap on the face and i yelled back saying... ur just letting him go because hes small. then my so called mum gave a a slap.

i want to run away. i ahte liveing here. i want to leave home live with my friends. have a job .. where i dont get blamed. my mum recks that i wont survive in the world of work ill winge. i wont im fine anywhere where my parents arnt there. they'll think ill get fired soon. i will not. im fine at skowl , work anywhere but 'home'

i hate it.
    i keep saying i want to kill my self but when i try i cant there's ppl who stop me. i think about my friends and my best friend ...doug. the guys whoes always beside me in life.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How old are you blade? I wish your parents didn't treat you this way. Have you ever thought about talking to someone in a position to help you out of this situation? It isn't okay for your parents to abuse you. If they are doing the things you have mentioned in your post, that is what it is. Seek outside help. I want you safe, :hug:
  3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

thanks hun. im 15 years old. i dont tell anyone this execpt here on SF.
    but the problem is if i tell my teacher she has permission to tell my mum anything i tell her.
    if u have read my previous posts on here. (sf)

thanks, ill try.
    besides from on SF the ONLY other person i tell things to is my best friend doug. the only thing is he lives in perth i live in darwin. he helps me.

thanks babe.
    gotta go.
  4. blade

blade Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.