Thinking about it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sjs, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sjs

Sjs New Member

I have panic disorder and depression. I'm on klonopin for panic disorder and no meds seem to help my depression. I'm not sure why but today <Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods> Wife just left and I can't do it now because my kids are here, but I think when she gets back in a few hours I'll leave and do it.. If I can wait that long..
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey! please don't do anything to hurt yourself!

just because a medicine hasn't helped your depression doesn't mean that you won't find a treatment that can help!

it can take some time to find what is right

you would probably leave your family totally devestated if you did something like this

maybe try a suicide hotline?

or keep posting here

lots of people have been in your position but have found a way to live and be glad that they did!
  3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

You need to get help and fast. For now take the kids out somewhere which will help you focus on something else. Then later call a crisis team or go to your local hospital and ask for some help there. Is there anyone you can talk to in regards to how you feel. How long have you been feeling like this and how long have you been on meds?

4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I hope that you are feeling better now. Big :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sjs, welcome to the forum. medication on its own doesn't always help depression, try talking, therapy, see a psychologist. suicide isnt and doesnt have to be an anwser x
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sjs, You need help.. Go to the hospital and ask for someone in mental health.. Tell them everything..They should admit you to get you on a med regiment that helps..It took me six years to find the right regimine for me..I'm on a high dose of Effexor and it helps with the depression..Talk to the doctors o.k.?? You always have us here for you too..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.