Thinking about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
I am thinking of hurting myself...

The voices are getting too much. I ache for something, anything... I just want them to go away. But they never will. They will always be with me.

They want me to atone for everyone's sins. They want me to crucify myself. They want me to become the savior I was always meant to be.

I just long to be free of the voices. To have a normal life. But that will never happen either.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Please try not to hurt yourself, try to fight what the voices are telling you or drown them out. Here if you need anything, or I can help in any way.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun if the voices are getting to strong and you cannot drown them out with music or other noises then go to hospital ok let the doctor know the voices are telling you to harm yourself
Phone your doctor and get your medication changed or upped hun Do not listen to them hun ok You call someone to help you get the help you need to stay safe hugs

letty

Banned Member
Jason please dont hurt yourself, the voices are lying to you, you dont need to crusify yourself, if it gets to loud call for someone that you trust to help you.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Cheesecake...TE made a good suggestion...speak to your pdoc to see if your meds can be adjusted...I need you here Bud becuz no one else has the same affinity for sweets like me do...thinking of you

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Get round to your doc's post haste and tell those voices from me to STFU!
Hang on to Tommy Tom tight and listen to his purrs.
:hug:

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
I'm exhausted. Did not have a good night last night. Kept waking up. Voices just talk talk talk talk.. It's really wearing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00