Thinking about just ending it with my preggers gf.....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Pasta08, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

I don't mean this to be graphic but it might be to get my feelings out sorry in advance......

My girlfriend has been idk she is three months preggers as some of you now well were basically engaged/married for all intensive purposes and everything. Well all we seem to do is well her work,come home have sex eat and sleep there's not really in-between anything. And when she does have free time she she spends it with her friends i just would like some normal alone time with her ya know? Just some cuddles and to talk with her like normal people! Just feel like this isn't a real relationship i loves her more then anything i truly do she has my heart just scared she is going to break it :( I don't know what to do to be honest :(

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

She won't know she's hurting your feelings unless you tell her. She probably isn't doing it on purpose, but if you talk to her and tell her that you want to spend more time with each other, maybe she'll be open to it.

3. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Thank you i suppose

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you I too agree that just suggesting to her that perhaps more you and her time is needed and how you are feeling okay Keep those lines of communication open so your relationship is not based on one of guessing what is happening Tell her your fears of having your heart broken often getting reassurance is all you will need to know to keep the fears away okay
    I do hope soon you will feel more secure hun hugs

5. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

She can't really take more time off though cause we need the money and i am also working and and on disability.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Well when you guys have free time, just spend it together and you will get closer.

7. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

We already do that mostly.......

8. Witty_Sarcasm

You did say that she spends a lot of free time with her friends...maybe just let her know you want it to be just the two of you.

9. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Ok.....

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Just show her how much you love her. That's the best advice i can give.