Thinking about suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zacyue, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacyue

zacyue New Member

I have been considering suicide for several months now but not acted upon it simply because I am afraid of what will happen if I survive it or chicken out at the last second. I have social anxiety which is why I feel I cant talk to anyone about it. Every day I spend hours thinking of how I could do it and it makes me feel like a freak. There is so many things messed up with my life, so many things that I should have done by now but haven't. I just want to end it all but I don't know how I can do it quick and painlessly.

I am ashamed of the way I feel and just want everything to go away I hate everything about my life and suicide seems like the only way out. Please help
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey zacyue, welcome to the forum. Have you seen a doctor, or tried meds at all? They might help you with your feelings. And you are not a freak, you are human just like all of us, and you are allowed to feel like this. We are all here to help you through this, and I hope you don't do anything rash.

Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. Take care :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey suicide is certainly not the only way out. You want your depression and pain gone not your life. Please reach out to a councillor a doctor a therapist. There is so much that can be done to help you but you need to reachout for it. Ask your GP about medication to help your depression and get you into a therapist who will give you coping skills positive ones to help you through the pain. Your worth the fight your worth the effort to clear up those negative thoughts and get them replaced with positive ones. Please reachout i am glad your here that is a start but you need medication and talk therapy as well. keep us updated on how you are okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.