Thinking about suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sara856, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sara856

sara856 Account Closed

This is going to short bc my hands are really hurting me (arthritis) but I wrote about how I attempted suicide in the "After Affects" section. I'm out of the hospital but now I am still thinking about it. I have a whole bottle of pills. I've also thought about other ways. I feel so fat and ugly. I have been taking steroids for the RA and n ow I have gained a bunch of weight since I started them. I saw a picture my uncle took of me last week and I look hideous! I know I will never find a boy/girlfriend because I am so ugly and pathetic. I cant' imagine how anyone can stand to be around me or be seen with me. I just feel so depressed. I just feel so depressed. Sorry I'm whining. Looking for reasons to keep living.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sara sorry you are feeling so down steroids i know can cause swelling hun but if it helps decrease the pain that is good right. I hope you can talk to someone okay call a crisis line and just talk it helps. You can pm me too hun people do not think you are hideous hun they can see you are not well that all hugs to you

3. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Dear Sara,

Your thoughts about your looks are making you depressed. Your thoughts cannot define who you truly are. In essence, we are all the same. Please don’t let your thoughts put you down…

Do you remember what you said in one of your posts where you were trying to help another member on the forum? I quote as below:

You see? You have a beautiful heart - that is another reason to keep living!!

With Love and hugs :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.