Thinking about the end...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xinvisiblebeautyx, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :depressed I've been thinking about a lot of stuff lately and I just don't think I should continue living in a world that has no compassion for people like me.. I'm seriously thinking about just telling the world to eff-off and then finally ending my misery. :depressed

:help:

2. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Theres always compassion, one person will be thinking of you right now...even if you don't feel it or realise it.

I personally think u should continue to live in this world, u have as much right to be here as everyone else.

Maybe it might help to share what u have been thinking about lately?

Thinking of you

lost x

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Invisiblebeauty,
    Hello sweetheart and I am so sorry that you feel this way. I agree with what lost has said. What do you mean live in a world where people do not have compassion for people like you? If you ever need to talk send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you sweetie. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sending caring thoughts too so you know there are ppl here who have heard what you have said and do care...big hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.