thinking and pain - i need some support

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by raindrop, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raindrop

raindrop Well-Known Member

I have been thinking about leaving. I am in a great deal of physical pain that will only get worse. I will evetually be limited to a wheelchair and still in pain. I need to get a job but the pain limits what I can do. I can't do any lifting, I can not sit or stand for any length of time. I feel very frustrated, I can not go on disability because I have not been working but I will be on my own soon. How will I live? Maybe I won't. I could sit and cry for a year. Thanks for any responses.

2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Do you have any social support? Whatever you decide, I hope there are people willing to help you achieve your goal.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I do not know what country you are in but if you would like to share that i am positive a great number of answers can be provided as to how you will achieve the basics of some form of financial resolution / problem solving. Once those basics are in place the other things become what they are - perhaps not good things - but not things that make life devoid of the possibility of joy or inspiration.

4. raindrop

ooppss

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
  5. raindrop

I am in the US. Thanks for you response. It meant a great deal to me.

6. raindrop

I have no one. My parents and sibling are decesed. No friends. Thanks for the response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.