thinking ending it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Fluffypingu, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ive had enough so sorry guys but i just cant hold on anymore thnankyou everyone who helped me i just had enough of this pain i am feeling i want it to end

2. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

What's happened Aimee? Is it the New Year? That can be triggering for all of us. Is it something else?
    Take some deep breaths (see below) and then tell me what's happening to make you feel in so much pain.
    Deep Breaths - breathe in through the nose for the count of 9, hold for a count of 9 and then breathe out through the mouth for a count of 9. Or at least try to aim for a count of 9, it doesn't matter if you can't get further than 3 at first.
    Do the whole lot 3 times... and keep practising till you can get to a count of 9.
    xxxx

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry Aimee, please don't give up..you have a lot going for you.

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Please stay with us Aimee

5. Fluffypingu

been raped hurt so much i really cant go on with thease feelings

6. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Have you been receiving therapy Aimee?

7. Fluffypingu

yes its still not going to change the way i feel i havent even fucking slept in over 72 hours i am so tired angry hurt i just want all to end sorry

8. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

If you haven't slept for 72 hours then you need to go to the doctor and ask for help. The lack of sleep is affecting how you see things and if you're going to make a life changing decision then you're going to have to have a clear head.
    I know that it hurts and I know that it's hard to recover but do you seriously want to give up and let the louse who did this to you win?

9. Fluffypingu

i dont know i just i cant even think i cant stop paniking my seizures are worse than ever because of the ptsd trauma etc i just cant handle it :i'm sorry:

10. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Aimee please hang in there, you know how much I care for you :hug: If things are this bad tonight, please just give the Psych ward a call again, for me x

11. Fluffypingu

i cant lucy hun i just cant

12. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Don't be sorry hun, if you had a broken leg would you be apologising?
    You're ill and you need treatment. That isn't your fault, and it doesn't make you a less valid person or anything like that. You just need to get some immediate help to get you through the crisis.
    Is there someone at the hospital you can talk to? I know that you've said that you can't do it but that's the illness talking, not you. What is your usual support system - family friends therapist etc?

13. Fluffypingu

not really the only ppl that really care aout me if u lot on sf i just feel so crrap i need to be punnished i shouldent be here

14. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Why do you need to be punished? You haven't done anything wrong. You have every right to be here and we all want you to be here.

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Aimee, what you need most right now is a place where you can feel safe and get some rest. When you become sleep deprived the depression settles in even deeper and there is no way your mind can even begin to process things. You do need to continue with therapy to get coping mechanisms to help with your ptsd. Don't give up on yourself. You can move past this and begin to build a better future. :hug:

16. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Aimee has asked me to let you all know that she is safe and in hospital atm, will keep you all updated when I can

17. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Oh my, I do hope she is ok, tell her I'm sending her lodes of hugs :hug:

18. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Thanks. I send her love x

19. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

hey aimee.. :hug: I'm sorry you are going through all of this. Ive been dealing with some PTSD issues too recently, but we just have to remind ourselves we aren't there anymore, and we didn't do anything wrong to deserve the pain we have been in. We need to make sure we take care of ourselves. I hope you are able to fine help hun. Take care :hug:

20. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad to hear you are getting the necessary help to get stable aimee hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.