Thinking Into Depression

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So recently I have just been over thinking a lot. Mainly in how it pertains to the results I am starting to see with working out. I guess it is because my goal seems slightly nearer. So I wonder what is really changing in me? Then I think, it is only my appearance. Then I get depressed and want to kill myself.

I guess my point is that whenever I am feeling good or happy. I suddenly think myself I to depression and suicide. I do the same thing when I a depressed, only that is no longer just thinking it is convincing myself to die. I wonder... what can I do to make it stop? I do not know how much longer I can resist.

2. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Try to give it time. You're doing something for yourself. That's a good start. The only thing I know to suggest is keep doing what you're doing. Things have a tendency to fall into place when you set things into motion. Maybe your appearance is not the only thing changing. You're doing something good for yourself.

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I get the title a lot, you think postive right for a while you work on things to fix you, you might even do small things and then bang your thoughts start getting worse and worse right and again you end up depressed right, so have you figured out a way to stop this cycle in a rational way, because sorry to say I haven't.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Patience is a virtue I have... however even my patience runs dry at times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.