Thinking it may be my time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by endofrope, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endofrope

endofrope New Member

40 yo virgin, lonely, unemployed, aspergers, adhd, live with parents and an overprotective schizophrenic mom and mentally abusive dad. I have a major fear of health professionals so help is probably out of the question.

I'm have degrees in Engineering and Computers but I can't even work. I'm so depressed I can't even do my webdesign programming work anymore.

I'm thinking of death thru food. I am a mystery shopper and can eat unlimited amounts of fast food. I am 165 lbs now and I work out 2 hours a day and ice skate. I want to destroy myself. I read that food can be deadly. That way it wont be as bad as something more obvious and gruesome.

I hate myself and wish I wasn't born. I'm invisible to women. Women never talk to me. Why continue? Do you realize how low my confidence is being a virgin at my age?
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes things can seem hopeless, but we don't know what will happen in the future. Things can change at any given moment. You said that women don't talk to you, do you try and talk to them? You can try and initiate conversation and see where it goes from there. You aren't working but you do have degrees, so that's something and I'm sure there would be a job available out there for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.