Thinking of ending it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by L600MAT, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L600MAT

L600MAT New Member

I don’t feel like life is worth living anymore I have had a medical condition since the age of 10 which are two forms of arthritis because my condition can only get worse I now have limited movement so where am I going with this I got together with a girl 4 years ago who I knew through school but in the last 3 years I have found it hard to keep jobs because of my condition but yesterday she called it all off with a phone call saying she was moving out and wants to break up because she wants a normal life its real hard because we have had a good relationship I keep trying to think of life without her but it is just to much and I can only think of one way out suicide. I attempted it before 7 years ago but failed but now I just can’t think of any other way I know it sounds sad because this is just a break up but it hurts more because its mainly about I’ll never be able to give her support like a normal person could it’s so hard because it’s not because of anything I’ve done wrong but because of how I am.

I just hate my life because nothing goes rite I’m losing someone I love so much and feel there is only one way to make it go away.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about your breakup and also about your medical condition. I don't understand what you mean by not being able to offer support in a normal way. Support is not only physical but emotional as well. The emotional is the important part. Your medical condition should not prohibit this. Losing someone through a breakup can be devastating. You will need time to grieve the loss of the relationship. It is like a death in that a part of your life is gone. Give yourself the necessary time to grieve this loss. I am glad you posted here and are able to talk about things at least a little. please take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.