1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of ending it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by L600MAT, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L600MAT

L600MAT New Member

I don’t feel like life is worth living anymore I have had a medical condition since the age of 10 which are two forms of arthritis because my condition can only get worse I now have limited movement so where am I going with this I got together with a girl 4 years ago who I knew through school but in the last 3 years I have found it hard to keep jobs because of my condition but yesterday she called it all off with a phone call saying she was moving out and wants to break up because she wants a normal life its real hard because we have had a good relationship I keep trying to think of life without her but it is just to much and I can only think of one way out suicide. I attempted it before 7 years ago but failed but now I just can’t think of any other way I know it sounds sad because this is just a break up but it hurts more because its mainly about I’ll never be able to give her support like a normal person could it’s so hard because it’s not because of anything I’ve done wrong but because of how I am.

I just hate my life because nothing goes rite I’m losing someone I love so much and feel there is only one way to make it go away.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about your breakup and also about your medical condition. I don't understand what you mean by not being able to offer support in a normal way. Support is not only physical but emotional as well. The emotional is the important part. Your medical condition should not prohibit this. Losing someone through a breakup can be devastating. You will need time to grieve the loss of the relationship. It is like a death in that a part of your life is gone. Give yourself the necessary time to grieve this loss. I am glad you posted here and are able to talk about things at least a little. please take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.