1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of just ending it all.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bigpaul87, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpaul87

bigpaul87 New Member

Im paul. I been havinf suicidal thoughts for as long as i can remember. I say a good 7years. No attempts at trying to hurt myself or kill myself,But these past few days have really taken a tole on me. The way i see it, Im here alone and everyone else it just here to put me down.No friends.No family.Just me all by myself.
    I tried to make friends but no one will even talk to me. Seems like im the blacksheep of life. I almost thought today was the day.Was finally going to call it quits and end it all. I dont know what to do. Seems like this is my last option.. Idk...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know someone cares. :hug: I'm around a lot, feel free to drop a PM if you want to talk.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya. I care, too. So that makes at least two people. :) What's been happening to make you feel like this? Let us know how you're doing and how we can help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.