Thinking of leaving

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Izziebabystar, Feb 21, 2010.

?

should i leave

Poll closed Mar 7, 2010.
  1. yes

4.3%
  2. no

78.3%
  3. makes no difference to me

17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

im thinkin of leavin. but im not sure/your vote will determin if i leave or stay

2. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Stick around and play a while :)

3. OnLeave

OnLeave Guest

Isn't that a little ....... well, surely it's your decision if you leave or not?

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Just take your time izzie. I hope you stay. However everyone needs a break sometimes.

5. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Huni, im not voting on this, this is somethign you need to decide for yourself. do you feel like you no longer need the site? you know where i am if i wanna chat. :hug:

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I agree with this, Izz ...

At the end of the day, it's your decision, no-one else's.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We can't make that decision for you, and it shouldn't be up to us. You need to decide what's best for you. Just remember that you're always welcome here.

8. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

If that's what you want to do, I vote yes so that you an do what you want to do.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Only if you think you are strong enough to go it alone okay or if this place is becoming to overwhelming i voted for you to stay until you are strong enough to leave

10. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

agreed ^^

its your decision only izzie. not ours. im not sure what you are hoping we will say.... there's nobody here who is going to tell you to leave, so im assuming you want us to tell you to stay... but at the end of the day its what you think that matters - not me or other people. you know you are welcome here if it is here that you would like to be though :)

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Yeah.. you have to make your choices. No one else can do that for you

12. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

If leaving is what you wish and you have got power to do that, leave, be happy and do not look back. Going forward is a good thing! Do not stay because you feel you do it for others and not because of you.

But if staying is what you wish, stay and be happy. Enjoy!

I wish I had power to leave from some place and just leave that all behind me. But I cannot and I suffer hell much...

13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I agree with this and everything else really. I'm not really sure why you're thinking of leaving. If it's what you need/want then we'll support you. If you're leaving for reasons other than you genuinely want to move on, then please talk about it and hopefully you'll stay :hug:

much love :heart:

14. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Have a think and decide what would feel best for you, here if you want to talk. :hug:

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why not take a break and see what you think.. We will always be here for you..In the long run you will have to decide but just know you are cared about here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.