Thinking of quitting my job

Caught between mild college dramas and wanting to quit my job. My dad is coming home next week and I don't look forward to it. I am eating my feelings I ate loads of sweets today and I just made a bowl of noodles. I am heating up some beef jerky now. I think I will quit my job after next week. It's been a long time coming I just don't feel I'm able for the job. Andas usual inlet my self esteem dictate everything

I don't think so. My parents are unemployed. This side job doesn't rly help with expenses. .. but it's some sort of income. Idk. I guess that means I shouldn't quit. I don't know. I don't want to do anything anymore. College isn't a but rocky and I'm finding it hard to juggle everything. I already have a counsellor so I should be better. I guess I'm unhelpable lol

Charlene

SF Supporter
you are jumping fast to conclusions. It is much to handle. This is fact. To feel dependend on a job is making the job less attractive and lowers the motivation. I get that. I remember you said you feel like you are doing not a good job, make mistakes etc. Sure? I mean, a lot of people feel they are making a bad job. Sometimes we need to adjust our perception or high expectations? I dont know. Just sharing thoughts. By the way, I enjoyed talking to you in chat today. Hope your day was good and you enjoyed doing the Xmas cards.

you are jumping fast to conclusions. It is much to handle. This is fact. To feel dependend on a job is making the job less attractive and lowers the motivation. I get that. I remember you said you feel like you are doing not a good job, make mistakes etc. Sure? I mean, a lot of people feel they are making a bad job. Sometimes we need to adjust our perception or high expectations? I dont know. Just sharing thoughts. By the way, I enjoyed talking to you in chat today. Hope your day was good and you enjoyed doing the Xmas cards.

i enjoyed doing xmas cards. thank you for your replly. i have decided i wil ltry go back to work this week and try to carry on. or maybe change jobs . but i want the money ha. hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00