Thinking the worst of every situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachrymose27

And its really making me go coocoo. These unforeseen made up thoughts are spiking my anxiety and i cant seem to stay focus. Its disheartening and i dont know what to do about it. There are No meds for me. I have been unemployed for months now so im home all the time. I make excuses so i dont have to see my friends. I stopped looking for work. I feel more nervous each day i feel angry at the world. I dont want my friends to see me like this thats why i stopped communication. Today i have a metting with some guy who needs a design for his website but i dont even want to do this shit i dont desgign anymore and its not what i want to do anymore. But i have tO do this right, no matter how uncomfortable i feel or how depressed. I have to struggle to maintain a confident composure and thats really a strain to do. I even have to take the mass transit and i havent done so in a while because i never step out of my room. I need to do this though because i cant run from it can i? Else how am i going to make little money if im always this way. But my social skills deteriorated, not like i ever had much in the first place. I am becoming more reclusive each day, this cant be good for my most bleak future

eagles_fan

And its really making me go coocoo. These unforeseen made up thoughts are spiking my anxiety and i cant seem to stay focus. Its disheartening and i dont know what to do about it. There are No meds for me. I have been unemployed for months now so im home all the time. I make excuses so i dont have to see my friends. I stopped looking for work. I feel more nervous each day i feel angry at the world. I dont want my friends to see me like this thats why i stopped communication. Today i have a metting with some guy who needs a design for his website but i dont even want to do this shit i dont desgign anymore and its not what i want to do anymore. But i have tO do this right, no matter how uncomfortable i feel or how depressed. I have to struggle to maintain a confident composure and thats really a strain to do. I even have to take the mass transit and i havent done so in a while because i never step out of my room. I need to do this though because i cant run from it can i? Else how am i going to make little money if im always this way. But my social skills deteriorated, not like i ever had much in the first place. I am becoming more reclusive each day, this cant be good for my most bleak future
I feel the same. Really. I get some fucked up thoughts in my head, all the time. I fantasize about getting treated like shit and bullied. I have kinda stopped looking for work, now that I think about it (I should get back on that). I don't like people knowing that I have no friends except for a few and that I never go anywhere so I've stopped socializing pretty much.

I think the first thing you need to do is find a job. Let's both find ourselves a job soon, m'kay? You've got money troubles and so do I.

lachrymose27

Even if i landed a job im just goin to quit it a month later bec my depression just wont go away. I hope you can get out of this. I use to think that i can get out of this but now i see that its just not possible. Most times i feel the other way is the only way. My personality is completely obliterated, like you, i dont socialize. How do you plan to get out of your situation, eagles fan?

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I am very much in your position as well. I am also highly depressed and in a huge rut and am positive my future is extremely bleak. I have also been unemployed for a few months now. I do feel we being unemployed and sitting around at home doing nothing is only making our depression worse. Actually, I think that's pretty obvious, its a "duh!" thing.

Hopefully, if you get a job, your depression can get better, provided its not a horrible job!

Hopefully, we both can soon get a job that will keep us busy, keep our mind off being depressed and miserable. Good luck to you. :smile:

eagles_fan

Even if i landed a job im just goin to quit it a month later bec my depression just wont go away. I hope you can get out of this. I use to think that i can get out of this but now i see that its just not possible. Most times i feel the other way is the only way. My personality is completely obliterated, like you, i dont socialize. How do you plan to get out of your situation, eagles fan?
Sorry for not replying sooner, lachrymose.

I think that if you did get a job, it's entirely within your ability to keep it. It's not very difficult to keep a job, I think, unless the conditions/management is horrible. You're in this mindset that you just can't do anything even though you can. The both of us need to be completely aware of the fact that we can defeat any shitty situation life throws at us. You're stronger than you think, y'know.

I'm going to have to get a new job first. The current one I'm employed at kinda sucks and I don't take it entirely seriously. My dad is pretty much my manager and it's a very crappy job. I'm going to apply at several places around town, which I've done before, but I've yet to create a resume (which I was going to do yesterday, fuck). Plus now that I have experience, I think I can get a job.

Have some hope, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00