Thinking to start cutting.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Young suicider, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I need a way to release the pain.I can't just keep this bottled up inside of me.

So I think I'll start LNG term cutting.I dint want to,but I just can't take it anymore.

And PLEASE stop saying to go get help.It's not going to happen!

2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Don't start cutting. Bad idea. Find some other release for your emotions, but please don't hurt yourself. :hug:

3. Young suicider

I have tried everything.

I've run out of options.I have no choice but to do it.

4. MadeOfGlass

There's always another option that you haven't tried yet. You just need to find it.

5. Young suicider

I did and it's cutting.It just the only thing I see keeping me alive.

6. MadeOfGlass

No, you don't want to resort to cutting. I know it doesn't seem like it, but the urge will pass. It's easier to never start than to start and then quit. Maybe try and distract yourself until you feel a little safer?

7. Young suicider

I've wanted to cut for months.I've been on an all out mission to distract myself and try to save myself.

I'm slowly losing the the belief I can hold back from the urge.

8. MadeOfGlass

But you can. I believe you can. I know it's hard; I've been doing my best to fight it ever since I started. Even when I feel like I can't keep going without it, it ends up getting a little easier eventually. :hug: Just keep holding out. :)

9. Young suicider

Years of build up need to be released.now

I justed want the pain to be gone.

It is to the point where it is unbearable

10. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Cutting isn't going to help.

11. Young suicider

Anything is worth a try right now!

Even if it makes it worse.
    Because at the rate I'm going at I won't see Wednesday

12. CloudCatching

You need to find another way to release the pain, and cutting isn't something you want to turn to. Even if it helps for the moment, long term it wont be so forgiving, so to speak.

Have you tried talking to someone about it? I hear venting helps release some stress and pain you aren't sure how to deal with.

13. Young suicider

I don't talk.People always let me down.

14. CloudCatching

That's because everyone has a hint of some selfishness in their motives, and when the going gets tough they forget about everyone but themselves. I can try my best to try and help you, the operative word being 'try'. Only if you're willing to trust talking to me.

Who knows? Take a leap of faith.

15. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

((Young suicider)) Please don't do this, if you havent started cutting then please don't. You have many ways not to do it, as you've said you've had the urge for the last 4 months, so why not try for another week, day or minute not to do it.
    It is hard to quit once you start, trust me i know. Its ten years since I started and Im still doing, evn thought I know it DOESN'T solve anything, other thn get me sectioned, or drunk.
    I agree with talking, I struggled alot with trust for years, and I couldnt talk to much but I finally found someone who I could trust. I also am learning that people do leave me behind whilst they are moving forward, however I have no control over other peoples motives or choices, so Im learning to trust people quicker. I do hope that you can find the courage and the strength not to SI because it is not all what it's cracked up to be. If I could turn back time, I would never have started.

PM me if you need to chat. I care x
    Dark&lone

16. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

cutting will become an addiction and you won't like it for long, trust me. it will eat at you and eat at you until it feels like you have to cut so much you might as well die, please don't cut and please don't die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.