Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cult logic, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's now 6 am.

I've been up all night thinking.

My life is already sad and pathetic.

And I realized it will only get worse. I can only go downhill.

Is it not logical to just end it now and save myself later torment?

I have about two hours until everyone is up, and about three weeks worth of medication stored up.

If I don't do it within these two hours I will be going somewhere where I'll be alone to make the choice for the rest of the day.

Every time I try to think of a reason to live I can't.
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Just keep looking for a reason. I'm sure even if it takes time you will find a reason to live. I know I haven't really talked to you much at all but I know for a fact SF would be pretty different without you here. I've noticed that you have helped quite a few people and even that is a reason to keep going. Over time I'm sure you'll start to feel better about yourself.
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Quite the opposite, really.

The more time passes, the less I can lie to myself.

The worse life gets.
  4. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I've had a roller coaster ride of emotions in the last 24/36 hrs where I was sure that it was over for me...where I felt like y prolong my shitty life, I'll only suffer more for it...I knew there was no hope for me..I knew it was over....yet hope found me still, even tho I wasnt looking for it I know now that its there always even for someone as fucked up as me...iso I know there def tonns of hope for u..

I cant help but think that having read some of ur posts, that ur really having trouble accepting who u let me say this....there is nothig wrong with being gay, u did not choose to be this way so why r u choosing to feel shitty about something totally out of ur control...thats just my inpression...I could be wrong maybe ur totally ok with being gay but r more concerned how u will be seen by others (family, friends and society in general)...if thats the case, agian THERE IS NOTHING!!!!!!! WRONG WITH BEING GAY!!!! People will think what they will and u have no control over how they will think...but know this there are lots of people who think its cool to be gay and thats its awesome, like me....idk if this makes sense but i took me a long time ot accept who i was and i've been thru allot of shit because Ihated myself for soo long so if u need to talk to someone drop me a line cause I've probably been thru what ur going thru right now

tc man and reach out to soeone and talk, get the help you need
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It has nothing to do with homosexuality.

I probably won't be around long enough for it to even matter.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
  6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

whats going on dude??? there always a way out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.