Thinking

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by whytryanymore, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Ok so ive never been a self harm type for some reason it just wasnt my cup of tea, but i need something. I am forced to stay alive cuz i cant die knowing that by dieing im disapointing my family once again so i need some kind of outlet and soon. Cant talk to anybody excet you guys here since i can actually be myself here, otherwise i lose ppl over stupid things, ive bottled it all up since i cant remember when and now i need to let it out one cut or burn or someway at a time i dont know just something to take my mind off of my life of dissapointinting everybody.

God i thought i was ok after the last attemt but obviously i was wrong like usuall. Anyway i dont know what the best ways are to self harm and i know that you probably cant tell me but i need some kind of help here.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's easiest to stop if you never start.

Scars and burns are ugly, and you WILL regret them.

Avoid it. If you must try just snapping a rubber band against your wrist.

Doesn't work for me as I like the blood but it may work for you if you're just after pain.

But again, not worth it.

3. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

The pain isnt what im trying to get its the sight of me getting what i deserve. I need to bleed and if i could i would die. I have doen nothing but dissapoint and now its time to get what i truly deserve. i love the taste of blood but i can only taste it when im bleeding so its kinda a bonus on both sides, i get what i deserve and i get the taste of blood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.