thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my best friend's little sister recently committed suicide. she was only 14. she was perfect. she was pretty. she was a starter on the varsity basketball team and a varsity cheerleader. i don't know what went wrong. she had so many friends. and everyone loved her. no matter what, always know that someone somewhere cares about you. no matter what someone is thinking about you. someone is always there for you. don't ever take your own life. because nothing can be worth it. even if you think it's the end of the world, it will get better. i promise.

lachrymose27

sorry for your lost. 8 years ago i was told it would get better, but it did not get better for me. At least it didn't get worst. But.. that's how depression is. People commit suicide regardless of how much they are loved or unloved.

my best friend's little sister recently committed suicide. she was only 14. she was perfect. she was pretty. she was a starter on the varsity basketball team and a varsity cheerleader. i don't know what went wrong. she had so many friends. and everyone loved her. no matter what, always know that someone somewhere cares about you. no matter what someone is thinking about you. someone is always there for you. don't ever take your own life. because nothing can be worth it. even if you think it's the end of the world, it will get better. i promise.
Welcome to the forum.. :hug:
Sorry for the loss.. Most people commit suicide on impulse.. :hug:

<quote my signature>

Monoka

14. that is so sad, such a waste. poor girl.

thank you for the words of encouragement. are you here because you face problems yourself or did you stumble upon is? either way:

take care
:hug:

peacelovingguy

My condolences to you - and obviously the poor family of the young girl.

I guess it goes to show that just because you might be good looking and take care of appearance, even if your 'the girl' all the other girls look up and even envy, you can still inwardly be overcome with feelings of self-hate or insecurity.

I guess if a person chooses to hide being suicidal - it is very difficult to somehow detect such an emotion.

Thanks for your wisdom regardless of your loss.

Dude111

Welcome to the site!

samilynn221 said:
my best friend's little sister recently committed suicide
Ahhh im so sorry.... Its so hard sometimes to find someone we can trust to help us thru this so usually we suffer in silence and end up doing it :(

I hope someone you can become happy again my friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00