1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

third attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Robbie 121, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

well i just did this on last friday night, yeah theres not much to say, unfortuanly as u can see im still alive

i just simply took <mod edit-gentlelady: methods>, yep it failed unfortunately

i got nothing else to say

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to see you are still here robbie. Please keep us up to date with how you are doing. :hug:

3. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

People do not always understand that a failed suicide attempt can be as depressing as a failed relationship. Of course there is more to the attempt but there is this period of time where the failure makes you feel worse than when you planned the attempt. I have tried 3 times and obviously I am lousy at it but I found with each attempt an increased depression for a little while.

Glad your still here.

4. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are still here.
    If you do find something to say and need to talk you can always pm me.

5. PoetMan

PoetMan Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still here, Robbie, and I'm a little surprised you didn't contact me about it.

You've made a lot of progress over the last two weeks, but it may tke several years for you to get better. Don't give up yet!

6. blade

blade Well-Known Member

im glad too. best of luck. keep trying and u will suceed. good wishes and take care love ya. nicxox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.