third attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Robbie 121, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

well i just did this on last friday night, yeah theres not much to say, unfortuanly as u can see im still alive

i just simply took <mod edit-gentlelady: methods>, yep it failed unfortunately

i got nothing else to say
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to see you are still here robbie. Please keep us up to date with how you are doing. :hug:
  3. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

People do not always understand that a failed suicide attempt can be as depressing as a failed relationship. Of course there is more to the attempt but there is this period of time where the failure makes you feel worse than when you planned the attempt. I have tried 3 times and obviously I am lousy at it but I found with each attempt an increased depression for a little while.

Glad your still here.
  4. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are still here.
    If you do find something to say and need to talk you can always pm me.
  5. PoetMan

PoetMan Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still here, Robbie, and I'm a little surprised you didn't contact me about it.

You've made a lot of progress over the last two weeks, but it may tke several years for you to get better. Don't give up yet!
  6. blade

blade Well-Known Member

im glad too. best of luck. keep trying and u will suceed. good wishes and take care love ya. nicxox
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.