third attempt?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Charlie<3, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

I have tried to kill myself twice already and they both failed. I keep thinking about wanting to die...and knwoing that it wouldn't affect anyone. I dont know it seems like no one really would care if I died. I have been burning myself and it used to help me forget abotu wanting to kill myslef and what was going on but it does help anymore. I dont knwo what to do.

2. lilyao

lilyao Active Member

hey , dont try to kill yourself again , im sure youll get over it , and im sure someone will care if you take your own life , so think about it one last time , you shouldnt do it , therapy may work if you havent tryed yet.

3. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

umm i go the center everyday for therapy and it is really hard for me to talk aloud..it is easier for me to write but thanks

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

then write your little heart out. that is my best form of communication is writing i happen to think it's a very powerful tool. use writing i would encourage you not to act out on how your feeling. there would be a loss to this world rather you would like to believe it or not. utilize the therapy opportunity you have make the most of it. sometimes things seem too far gone but after my latest experience i would say no they're not. give it a chance. if you need to chat feel free to pm. please take care of yourself.

5. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

thanks for the support but i dont know if i need to i will pm you..thanks for the offer

6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

take your time and do what your comfy with. please take care though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.