Third World Aid Scam

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

no, i've made enough enemies already

4. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

What do you mean?

5. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

:laugh: nothing

6. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

What do you mean, "nothing"?

7. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

just that, nothing, how could nothing mean anything? does nothing represent something to you?

8. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

You said you have made to many enemies, why wont you say what you mean?

9. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

is the new world order an enemy of yours?

10. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

The NWO is the enemy of all.

11. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

ok, why?

12. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Because they plan to wipe 12/13ths of the population out. They intend on starting world war 3, etc. They staged 9/11 to create the appropriate environment of fear, vengefully, etc for unending war, etc.

13. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

yes, and everyones fighting now, like has never been the case throughout history. the new world order was initiated at the first sign of intelligent life and eveeryones to blame. Bono didn't invent it, neither did anyone else. stop finding hate figures and scapegoats and accept it i say.

14. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Accept what? The slaughter of innocent people for profit and the retention of a system that favours a small few at the expense of the many?

15. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

no, accept that you'll never know the truth about it. believe whatever you want to believe like you are doing. I challenge you to name one person who knows the truth about everything that happened.

there's no doubt in your mind that its a cover up. but you can't prove anything, no-one will ever know. what is your proposed solution to this problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2007
  16. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

What is my proposed solution to what problem? The rulers of this world wishing to bring to population down to 12/13ths of its current size? We, the people need to expose and stop them. We also need to expose the global sex slave industry, run as it is, by them. Tony Blair, former prime minister, issued a D-notice, blocking the already establishment beholden press from talking about a paedophile ring, including high up members of the labour government, police, royalty, etc. The Bush regime in America is also engulfed in a paedophile scandal, look it up. The NWO run the global sex slave industry and are also intent on wiping out huge swathes of the general population through war, vaccines, drugs, etc. We, the people, need to expose and stop them, this is my "proposed solution".

17. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

They are very damning suggestions. prove it, just prove it, you seem to think i've not questioned the exact same things but your wrong. what are the sources for your information?

18. "As soon as by one's own propaganda even a glimpse of right on the other side is admitted, the cause for doubting one's own right is laid."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.