this always happens

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nyu, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

As soon as i show a guy i'm dating signs that i'm not as happy as i try to pretend to be they drop me like nothing. i'm so sick of this. i just want someone to love me =(

2. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

i know that feeling all to well , i think that people just dont know how to react to mental illness , so they run far far away instead of getting to know us . thing is tho , if they dont want to get to know us then they werent worth it in the first place , easier said than thought i know but it does have some sense to it all . hang in there and keep trying because u only fail if u stop trying .

3. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

It's hard to find someone compassionate and understanding enough to stay with you when you have troubles like that. It's like Crimson said, if they aren't willing to get to know you, then they aren't worth it. My advice is to maybe talk about it when things start to get more serious with someone. If they aren't willing to stay with you then, then they would probably turn tail and run eventually anyway. Just hold in there and you'll find the right person eventually. And there's always someone that loves you, no matter how unbelievable that seems at times. :)