this beautiful world

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by vbuk, May 23, 2007.

1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

as a few of u know - things havent gone well this year for me. ive messed alot of things up, lost alot of people and just hated life. one good thing happened tho - i got a car. with this i could restart what i love doing so much - photography. last night i went for a drive. my pictures turned out rubbish but i saw some amazing sights. i went to the coast - found this tiny little beach in the middle of nowhere - it was as tho i was the only one in the world that knew it was there. it was so beautiful. i discovered one thing - this world is beautifful. lots of people in england think its borring and always go abroad. ive lived in Yorkshire and Dorset and both places are so beautiful. i love it. im starting to see and understand why im here.

on sunday i went out and took photographs near the humber bridge. again it was beautiful. im building up a portfolio and really getting back into what i love, what i stopped doing for the 3 years ive not being at college.

below is a picture i took on sunday. right as i took it a bird flew in. one thing i dont believe in is photoshopping things that arent there - so i can assure u that bird was there. all i did was darken it a little.

[​IMG]

Go see this world - its amazing what is on your own doorstep

love always

Clare x

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2007
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

beautiful picture vbuk. glad to see there is beauty in this place i call ... thank you for the remembrance of beauty. :biggrin:

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

omg that's such a pretty picture - I love photography. =)

TDM