This Belongs to...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheCheshireKitty, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCheshireKitty

TheCheshireKitty New Member

So, I'm sure there are a lot of threads posted out there about suicidal feelings, and it makes me feel sad that other people feel that way. But here I am sitting by my computer feeling the same way. If you don't feel like reading/helping me and listening to a long story then you are not obliged to read on.

I'm seventeen years old. Many people tell me that I have so much to live for, but it is hard to believe when I look back on my past and what has happened prior to me posting this. My dad decided that he was sick of my depression and had enough of me when I overdosed recently. He stopped caring, he really did. Now, I'm not going to go into detail as to how I was found when I overdosed, but all I'm wishing now is that I was never found. I feel so lonely, so abandoned. I feel like there is nothing out there, no one out there. I moved out of my dad's and moved in with my manager at my work. So far I'm getting along with everyone, but I can't help but feel that I have intruded on their lives. And all it seems is that I am a burden on them. I don't want to cause people pain, so I turn to the only thing that seems plausible. Suicide. If I end it now people would be so much better off. I mean it might cause pain to some for a little while, but in the long run they will thank me for what I did. I have PTSD(post traumatic stress disorder) and along with that comes flashbacks. I'm not sure if this is related to PTSD but I can picture clear images of something happening. For example right now I can see myself going upstairs and taking an overdose. But this time not failing. I can picture it so well, I can taste the pills slide down my throat chased with water. Why is this all so clear to me? Perhaps it's a sign that I should go through with it. Yes, I do believe it is a sign. I want to turn to this, so in a way this is my last note to the world.

So if you are suicidal and you are reading this, strong, and hang in there. Don't be a fool like me.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I dont think it's a sign, I think it's more picturing what you want. I do this too, see my self drinking the stuff then doing the 'other thing'. We want it so bad so we keep visualising it.
    you arnt a fool and i hope you know we can relate to you here :)
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your not a fool. You have the strength in mind to talk about this. It takes alot to do something like that.

Do you keep in contact with your father?
  4. TheCheshireKitty

Yes, I keep contact with my father. Amazingly I made it through that night when I orginally made the thread. I guess I am strong at times.
  5. TheCheshireKitty

So here I am, once again. Almost in the same situation only I found out today that my manager from Subway, who I live with, has told every single thing that I have told her to the guy that I like, who just so happens to also work with me. The one and only person that I thought cared about me in this world, the one person I was trying to hold on dearly for, has betrayed me. I have now seen her true colors. And why? Why is this happeneing to me? Maybe punishment. Who knows. I need advice..should I move back with my mom in a different state? My dad doesn't want me...

The other bad thing is, my mom doesn't want me either.

I'm so confused. I'm so unwanted.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
  6. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

well you are not a fool, you may have been a fool, but you realize you were so you aint no fool.

thanks for posting

7. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there

I'm glad that you have not ended your life; i'm not sure whether your clear pictures in your mind regarding overdosing are a sign that you should do it though. It sounds more like your mind is preoccupied with overdosing. I had a similar thing when I was at university.. but i'm still here today :)

Have you been able to speak to your manager and tell her how you're feeling about her massive break in confidence? I can totally understand how that would hurt and upset you.. and break your trust in her completely. I wish i had the answers as to where you could live, but i can only really think that it would be a good idea to tell your manager how you're feeling about this. Maybe you can work something out together.

Please keep talking if it helps
    Jenny x
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Stay strong and don't give up. Your Manager should not of said anything if you requested that. But I guess sometimes actions speak louder than words. If you want, enquire about why she told the other person.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.