This could go on forever

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by hexagon sun, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexagon sun

hexagon sun New Member

Hi, just joined this forum today. I'm currently 22, been feeling suicidal since I was 11. I'm better now than I have ever been, but I need to find a way to stop all of these irrational fears and doubts about myself as well as the persistent suicidal thoughts. I feel like if I don't get over this now, people will walk all over me for the rest of my life.

I've been abandoned by several friends in the past, partly because I was isolating myself, but also because I sort of scared them off by being so depressed. I was such a mess as a teenager (more so than most!). I have my best group of friends these days, and I'm slowly talking to them about my problems because just talking about it helps me feel better.
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

thats good to hear. its never an easy road, but your on the right path. its nice you have friends you can talk to, even just a little.
    oh and welcome to sf :) :hug:
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

welcome and stay strong.
  4. versin

versin Member

The past is the past so just leave that behind. Doesn't really matter anymore. What matters is what you can do today. Being able to open up to friends you can trust is healthy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.