This dark feeling on the inside..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Amber, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber

Amber Active Member

Each day about 8-9pm I get this DARK feeling. Like as the sun goes down I just start to get VERY VERY sad. I don't understand why. It's like my heart just starts to ache. I'm just wondering if anyone else gets this way? I'm very frustrated. I feel like it will never end, and the feelings are very hard to bare. Each day the sun goes down, you think I'd be used to it by now. :mhmm:

2. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Amber,have u ever been diagnosed with anything? it could confirm why u tend to feel like this.

Please don't harm yourself,hun. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

evenings are always the worse for me too hun i think because i have more time on my hands less things to distract me with Hugs to you

4. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Dear Amber,

Maybe change your bed time and get up early in the morning and see the sunrise - maybe it will help you feel different?

I’ve read some of your other posts. I appreciate your writing skills. You mentioned you were an editor in school. Have you thought about what you really enjoy doing such as writing related? You are an intelligent girl. You know you can do well with what you really have passion for…

What happened with your grandma was way beyond your control. Whatever happened was what needed to happen. The mind can trick us by making us believe that things could have been better if this or that… That’s just not true and that’s why things happened the way they did. You know your grandma in her clear mind would not want you to feel bad/guilty for what happened.

Your grandma in her heart knew your love as you can tell from her last words: "I don't want to leave you"… Your grandma wanted you to be happy. She is watching over you from a different place now. You can feel it deep in your heart…

Your grandma wants you to be your real/true and happy self. The best way to reward your grandma is to live a full natural life. She lived a full natural life. You know she’d love you to live…

It may not be easy, but you know you have what it takes to live…You can always have your grandma deep in your heart, always…

Going out to the nature and seeing the beauty of the nature may also help. You may even feel your grandma’s spirit there if your mind is quiet enough. Also like you said, “just to stop and breathe” can really help…

With loving wishes and hugs :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.