this darn belt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DownwardSpiral, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

I have been doing good this week overall. Although the thoughts are still there I have been managing. However, a short while ago I got out of bed, grabbed my belt, and tightened it around my neck. I could feel myself fading away but let it go. I know this method will not work because this is what I usually try. Why do I keep coming back to this? I know when the bomb a the bottom of the roller coaster hill goes off it will be because of a gun and not a belt.

2. DownwardSpiral

i am feeling a bit invisible just like several other members who have posted recently. oh well. the peaceful abyss calls. goodbye

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

aww hun *hugs* maybe why you keep going back to the same methos is because you think it might work this time, but it never does. If you ever need anyone to talk to i'm here for ya hun. And i also notice that u live in dallas that about 30 mins away from me.

4. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

you aren't invisible . i see you. if you want to talk, i'm here most of the time. stick around. be safe. you'll get thru this time. if i can i'll help. pm or im me if you want

5. DownwardSpiral

Thanks to those that responded. I am feeling better now. My neck is sore from last night but other than that I am ok. I wish I could get over these thoughts forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.