This evenng is really bad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mark1548, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark1548

Mark1548 Member

I have tried emailing the Samaritans.

Tonight is a new thing for me. I have been under Dr's diagnosis since April and on Citalopram and Mirtazapine.

I am not sure why it's so bad today. Partly the time of year. I am not sure. I really feel for the first time that there is nothing in the future at all. I have wasted my time and it's too late to do much about it. I can't commit suicide because I can not do that to my mother. I think it's so unfair. Even my life isn't my own to choose to take or not. I have had enough. I have tried hard for 36 years. I have done all I can. I am sure I am not a bad person... I am questioning everything about myself tonight. I wish there was anything at all to make me feel it is worth it. I swear I have tried hard.

e

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are having such an awful night...do you feel you need immediate attention now? If so, please contact your GP or go to the ER...do yu want to tell us what is going on?

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry you're having such a tough time. Hope you'll come back and talk about what's happening.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Depression rears it head up bad at this time year for many of us. Maybe a change in medication is needed talk to your doctor okay might need an increase or an add on You reached out here that is good please call crisis line a real voice it helps calm the mind i find that. Go to hospital and get the support you need they will understand and help you Please let us know how you are doing okay take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.