This feeling comes and goes...

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by theleastofthese, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

If there's 'no rest for the wicked',
    then I must be pretty bad -
    I can measure very little,
    the rest I've lately had.

My sleep is interrupted -
    my waking hours are rough.
    I pray this will be over soon -
    I've had more than enough.

least

it's the kids again!:sad: I was in my den last nite and could hear them screaming and fighting from downstairs. When they get going it's awful and sometimes feels like I'm having a heart attack - my heart races and beats funny and I feel like a great weight is sitting on my chest, crushing me. I hate it I hate it and I hate feeling so helpless against my own physical reactions to my kids fighting...:sad: :mad:

**sigh**:unsure:

2. Lavendere

Lavendere Active Member

well, since no-one has replied I think I will. I don't know anything about mothering and nuturing kids but I bet it must be hard so I congratulate you for your efforts thus far. I hope your kids grow out of it :tongue:

3. I don't know from being a mother, other than the relationship with my own mom has flip-flopped since I'm a caregiver. I DO know about the anxiety when something out of control is foisted on you though - and I have those panic attacks myself, where it feel like every thing is out of control, and poor or ignorant choices are made by others, not knowing the suffering they cause. She's done that in the worst way. I feel for your angst and powerlessness, that's all I can do. I also know there never seems to be enough rest... Good to expresss it though Least... Ya done good Luv...

{{FAL1}}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.