this feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why can't I be happy just as all those other people? i really feel neglected and worthless most of the time. like nobody cares really. i guess i deserved this anyway. i do nothing in order for people to give me attention. i am plain, boring, very unworthy of this existence. how i wish i can offer this life of mine to those who need it most. like the dying who thinks they already had a wonderful life lest they completely leave the world. i don't deserve this life. that's why i think i'm wanting to hurt myself again. please help! what can i do to compensate this kind of feeling? i don't understand. :dead:

Depression can make you feel isolated alone, confused, not worthy of attention, that you are in fact a curse on this world- this is based on my own feelings when I feel down. You need to focus on working out why you feel like this what triggers it, and also what makes you happy what puts a smile on your face, yeah I admit it is hard to do I struggle, but I am sure without the depression you have a lot to offer the world, the depression it can crippling and make you believe you don't have anything but you really do, I apologise for rambling here, I hope it makes sense

Rich

why can't I be happy just as all those other people? i really feel neglected and worthless most of the time. like nobody cares really. i guess i deserved this anyway. i do nothing in order for people to give me attention. i am plain, boring, very unworthy of this existence. how i wish i can offer this life of mine to those who need it most. like the dying who thinks they already had a wonderful life lest they completely leave the world. i don't deserve this life. that's why i think i'm wanting to hurt myself again. please help! what can i do to compensate this kind of feeling? i don't understand. :dead:
If it is any consolation, I feel like this a lot too. You know, they put you on meds but it is my experience that all the meds do is numb your feelings.

ema

Antiquities Friend
First thing, don't blame yourself for the world. You are you and that makes you unique and special and absolutley worthy of attention and love.

Even though it's soooo hard when you feel this way (I know), try to do something for you, something that makes you feel good. That will help you feel better.

Hang in there!

Depression can make you feel isolated alone, confused, not worthy of attention, that you are in fact a curse on this world- this is based on my own feelings when I feel down. You need to focus on working out why you feel like this what triggers it, and also what makes you happy what puts a smile on your face, yeah I admit it is hard to do I struggle, but I am sure without the depression you have a lot to offer the world, the depression it can crippling and make you believe you don't have anything but you really do, I apologise for rambling here, I hope it makes sense

Rich
Yeah I understand. Hope I get better soon enough. :kris:

If it is any consolation, I feel like this a lot too. You know, they put you on meds but it is my experience that all the meds do is numb your feelings.
I haven't tried any medication. All I did was stare at them on books and wonder if I should self-medicate. Actually no one knows about my depression or is it really depression I'm manifesting right now? I really don't know. But thanks for the help. :later:

First thing, don't blame yourself for the world. You are you and that makes you unique and special and absolutley worthy of attention and love.

Even though it's soooo hard when you feel this way (I know), try to do something for you, something that makes you feel good. That will help you feel better.

Hang in there!
The problem is I have nothing to do to make myself feel better. I've tried but all else failed. The problem is really with me, I guess. Thanks for the advice, anyway. :cazza:

Please just pray. I am praying for you. Stay here and be friends with us. We want you and will help!!!!

Write me,

Marty
Hi Marty. Of course I never forget to pray. No matter what, I still have God in my heart and I know He will not abandon me. I will write to you soon if there's anything that bothers me greatly. Thanks! :bubble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00