This feels really familiar

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Thinice, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I haven't felt like this in 7 months. Not leaving my room, just staring at my laptop. Not eating, feeling sick, the only thing that seems important is taking the one step to make sure this never happens again. To make sure I never feel this bad again in my entire life.

Last time it didn't work. I failed, but things got better. Now I'm right back where I started. If anything, its worse because it's happened once before. So I know it can and will happen again and again and again.

I want out. I don't want to feel anything.
  2. elleanne

elleanne Well-Known Member

hi, I just read your post. I feel too inadequate to offer much. I just want you to know that I read your post, and I`m able to relate to what you`ve written.
  3. Deijerz

Deijerz Member

I've felt that before where I isolate myself too. I don't have any magic words, though I wish I did.... do something that makes you happy. And keep coming here for support. If you need someone to talk to PM me, I'm around.
  4. monnie101

monnie101 Member

I go through ups and downs myself. I worked so hard to get myself off the ground but then once in a while I still fall back into ruts asking myself what is it all for and feeling suicidal. I just try to hang in there and try to think of plans to get out of it and how I can better the situation. I've been here before and dug myself out, I have to try to get out again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.