This forum is not for me, but wishing you well!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by malenka, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malenka

malenka Member

Hi all

I realised I do not want to be part of this forum. I thought it may help understand things by listening to you guys but is not helping at all. It is actually making me even more angry at the person in my family that comited suicide.
    Instead of understanding I am getting angrier and angrier. That anger is starting to chanel to every individual here that will say they are 'doing it' tonight or soon or tomorrow...

I can't listen to that, everytime I hear it from one of you I go over and over, back to the sight of body hanging on the stair case, broken neck, twisted face, urine trails, knocked side lamp, smell(stench, that even now I can smell in my mind), strange how people shower and shave to be found clean and pretty but forgeting the natural rules of the body...
    Then I am at the coroner's office to identify the body, then I am at the crematorium...Then I am angry as I had to be the one sorting the mess, still the one sorting the mess...funeral is not the end of it. Then I hate you for making me remember, then I hate you for making me know that you will put some poor soul through the same hell.

Hope you all stay safe, but I am not going to stay around and find out who is going to be the one to take their life and how that will be done.
  2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

we're all here to keep each other from what u mentioned in ur last sentence, however of course i respect ur decision and i hope u will find a way to deal.
  3. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

Anger is meant to be part of the grieving process so i dont blame you for that. In fact i commend you for recognising it and stepping back before you take it out on others who are hurting. I hope you are able to come to terms with what has happened, but please remember we are here if you ever feel you need us again :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you had to go through what you have thus far. I wish I had the magic words to make things okay again, but I don't. All I can do is offer you my sympathies and hope that should you ever need us for support, you remember we are here. Take care. :hug:
  5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what you've gone through. I hope things eventually get better.

If you ever need support though, we will be here.
  6. Pentacle

Pentacle Well-Known Member

There will always be a welcome word, and comforting smiles to welcome you if you do need to talk.

Take care.
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.