this has been the worst 2 months ever

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LSD, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

these have been the worst 2 months ever

.. this june and july.. have been one of the worst months ever of my life
    ... I dont think anymore the days I was abused as the worst time of my life ...but this........ the day my dad died... is definelty my worst day ever
    ... june 1st... my dad was murdered.. great uh... and things are getting worst since that day
    in 2 months... I have lost the most special person in my life, I got kicked off college, I got pregnant, I aborted .. and now I cant stop bleeding
    yeah I wonder what might kill my fist... myself or this hemorrhage..
    I aborted this monday and the bleeding is worst day by day....
    meh ... life is just full of wonderful shit
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for all your pain and loss. I pray for you and HOPE YOU DO TOO. This storm will pass and there wil come a new life and hope I believe. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP Stay here and we will help you find new hope and love....
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe you get into hospital or doctors let them know you are hemmoraging still they can give you med to help stop it okay. I also hope you can get some councilling professional help to deal with your losses your grief it must be so hard for you please do not try to cope on your own it is too hard get some help okay to pull you through this Your dad would want you happy and strong and well please in his memory get help okay try.
  4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I agree with Violet. They have to check if the bleeding's serious or not.

I wish I knew what to say...I'm sorry for your loss.
  5. ariel2013

ariel2013 Member

I feel your pain! I'm sorry your going through this. My mom is going to die soon from cancer and she is the only one I have left:( .. I also aborted about a year ago with the pill. I did not stop bleeding for over a month! I went to the ER once because it was so bad. I must of bled out at least a litter in less then an hour that day. The doctors didn't admit me overnight and wrote me a prescription for pain meds and told me I was having a miscarriage. They also refereed me to this OBGYN for the next day for a possible D&V or something like that. But the other doctor kept rescheduling and didn't see me until two weeks after and by then it had stopped. It was such a pain to go trough.. I really thought I was going to die but thank god it stopped bleeding.. I'm here for you if you want to talk!!
  6. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

thanks for your support

my dad was murdered .. i guess a normal death woudl be ok
    but you have no idea how big was the blood in the floor
    at least when we got there we didnt see his body
    i cant get off my mind that image of the blood.. the car .. the police...
    i dunno why they killed him.. he was a nice person.. yeah he was stubborn but meh.. arent all the parents that way? he was there for me when he could yesh... he missed many parts when i was getting hurt but but he did his best all the time..

I know he is on heaven
    he is better there than here
    here is total hell
    I hate being here
    I want to see him so badly
    I have always wondered .. that if we die by our hands... where do we go
    some religions say hell but meh God is not that bad to give us more pain than we already had
    I want to run away.. just far far from earth

i went to the doc .. the bleed stopped... muahahah it was like having an abortion twice.. they did the same again to take all the rest of the blood coagulates i had
    arg... at least it didnt hurt as the other time but i hate needles

then i went to another doctor jsut to check for infections and anemia
    and yesh i have an infection and idk why i have some kind of ulcer of the size of a quarter
    and i have anemia
    and cuz im sleeping all day i fall asleep in the car and then i suddently woke up sick
    now i caught a cold

my mind is just a mess im not sure anymore what is wrong and right
    im just regreting everything

i cant kiss my boyfriend anymore its like disturbing

and breathing hurts so much
    living feels wrong
    i all want to do is escape
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi LSD. I believe that your dad is now your guardian angel looking down on you and protecting you from harm. He would not want you to take your own life. You need to take Iron supplements to replenish the red blood cells that you've lost, so you can get better. Please don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.