This hurts

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Jul 13, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with me?

Why are people avoiding talking to me?

What about me dont you like?

This hurts
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I've told you - there's nothing wrong with you. I'm not having a good time right now, what with what I've done to my neck and the change of meds. I know I'm not doing much in the way of supporting people on this site right now, and I'm sorry I've made you feel this way.

Please take care :hug:
  3. LittleSparkles13

Its not just you sammie, its everyone. People hate me!!!!!!

I know i'm a useless, piece of human flesh. Maybe thats why? I'm so stupid? I shouldnt have come to this site, when i know no one would like me anyway.
  4. RainbowChaser

No-one here hates you :hug:

Over the last week or so I've noticed that alot of people who normally give great help to people have been having a really hard time themselves or are away for other reasons. And then the people like me - who have more problems than usual right now, but no excuse not to helping people, but give quite bad advice - try to give good advice, fail and nearly break down. Then the good people come back, and the 'me' types stop trying as much, and the good ones get stressed...

Needless to say, this happens sometimes, it doesn't mean that anyone hates you, it just means that people aren't coping properly right now who would usually be fine. I think it's something to do with summer.
  5. LittleSparkles13

Well sammie, i won't be here long enough to worry about anything, so some people should be pleased. Because you're all better off without me!!!!!!
  6. RainbowChaser

I don't think you're getting my point...

7. LittleSparkles13

I feel like they do, i'm sorry.

I'm sorry for being me!!
  8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: