This Is a good place to start yeah?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bro, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro

Bro New Member

So I'm new to te community so allow me to introduce myself. You can just call me bro xD I'm 15 and I'm a Freshmen in HS. I run track, Cross country and play football. I have experimented with SH before on y wrist I have 36 not serious but not shallow scars on both my wrists combined. My momfound out.. Yelled at me about it and swept it under the rug. I also have growing thoughts of suicide. I dwell on the thought of killing myself. Sometimes ill sit in the bathroom with my knife and contemplate <edit mod total elcipse method trigggering>. Idk why I'm posting, but I thought it can't hurt.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Bro i hope coming to this community you will see the care here hun and no need to harm yourself anymore. Good to see your reaching out for support hugs
  3. Bro

Bro New Member

Yes ma'am..
  4. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Hi Bro!

I'm glad you're reaching out here. Is there anyone you can talk to where you are? A counselor at school perhaps?

It sounds like your mom isn't dealing with how you are doing, but you need to find ways to feel better. Would it be possible for you to talk to a therapist, or someone who can help you sort things out?

I sure wish you luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.