This is a rant.....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Jun 23, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I am so hurt by you.

You call yourself a christian and a preacher man at that yet you just hurt intentionally without any reguard to what it does to someone.

You and your wife said you loved me. YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME BUT IT WAS A LIE!

You never loved me at all!

You can not tell someone you love them and that you would be there for them and then just move away. What right does it give you to use me that way?? HOW COULD YOU??

You knew that you were the World to me yet i was never good enough to even be just a friend to you.

You used me and of course you probably will not read this but just in case you do i want you to know just how bad a scar you put upon my already broken heart.

You said you loved me and i asked you why?? Because i could not understand and now i know it was just a big stupid lie. YOU ONLY WANTED ME INSIDE THE CHURCH SO YOU WOULD HAVE A BIGGER PAYCHECK.
    THE MORE MEMBERS THE MORE MONEY RIGHT???

You both put a hurt upon me that tears inside my heart so much and i just had to vent and let it out. Why do that to me? why tell me you love me? then just leave.

You left me. you left me alone. you left me hurting and you know damn well what it has done to me but do you care at all about my feelings?? Do you give a damn about my pain??

I used to love you and your wife but now i hate what you and your wife did. i hate the hurt you put upon my heart. You had no right to use me that way. YOU HAD NO RIGHT!

Does it even bother you as you go on with your life knowing what you have done to me? Do you still deny what you said to me when i brought junior to church with me?? Do you still deny telling me you love me that night?? Do you still deny telling me that it did stuff to you to see me with him??? Deny it in front of your wife all you want to but you can not DENY IT BEFORE GOD. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT!

How many times do you do this to others? Do you do this all the time?? Accused accusations are very powerful when they are real and the truth and i hope that after my untimly death that the truth of what happened does come out and i pray to God that it does.

YOU USED ME IN THE WORST POSSIABLE WAY AND I HATE YOU FOR THAT. FOR THE ACTIONS YOU DID. I hope you feel the pain i felt. i hope you feel it deep when you see me in that casket. it was you that drove me to this. IT WAS YOU! YOU BROKE MY ALREADY BROKEN HEART AND YOU LOVED AND LEFT ME AND YOU CAN DENY IT FROM NOW UNTIL THE END BUT ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT I WILL STAND BEFORE GOD AND YOU WILL ALSO AND YOU WILL ANSWER FOR IT ALL. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DENY IT THEN.

YOU CAUSED ME HURT. YOU CAUSED ME THIS MUCH PAIN! yes this is a vent directed to one person and to his wife. you both played me emotionally. you pulled upon my heart strings. you hurt me and i was stupid enough to trust you. I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO OPEN MY HEART UP TO YOU BOTH. MY DEATH IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND THE PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH. YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL. you loved me then you left me.

You brought all this pain on me. no phone calls, no more e-mails, no visits. how can you call yourself a loving bunch of people when you hurt others. my death is because of you and the hurt you caused me and i hope you see this. i hope that someone somewhere lets you see this rant. I hope that you can feel this pain i now feel. i hope you can see the hurt that you caused me.

YOU BROKE MY TRUST MR DALTON AND YOU DID IT BADLY AND BY THE WORST WAY POSSIABLE AND THEN YOU PRETEND TO BE THE INNOCENT BYSTANDER IN THIS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND IN JUDGMENT YOU WILL FACE GOD FOR IT AND YOU WILL FACE ME!

You caused my hurt. you caused me to take these steps to take my life and you just go on with your life without a care in the world for me so i hope you feel the pain. i hope you when you see me in my casket i hope you see my face every night. i hope you read this and understand what you did to me. to my heart and i hope your wife sees straight into you and into the person you really are inside, cold and heartless. that is you . your true self. you care for no one but use them as you did me and then you got away with it because you are a minister. a man of power but let me tell you there is one more powerful then you and you will face him and me.

i hope you feel the pain i am in. i hope you read this and i hope that you suffer like i did with what you did to me. you used me. you used my heart. you lead me to believe in things that you had no intention of doing.

You lead me to believ in love from you when you never loved me. YOU NEVER LOVED ME ! NOT ONCE! YOU USED ME. YOU HURT MY HEART. GOD I HATE WHAT YOU HAVE DID TO ME AND I HATE WHAT I DID BY TRUSTING IN YOU TO BE THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST. I HOPE YOU SUFFER AT MY PASSING! I HOPE YOU FEEL MY TRUE PAIN. I HOPE OTHERS SEE JUST WHAT YOU DID TO ME. I HOPE THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT SUCH THE INNOCENT ONE AND IF THEY DO NOT SEE IT THEN BY GEORGE THEY WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.

WHY DID YOU DO IT? why did you say you loved me? why did you ask me that if i knew what it did to you to see me with junior? just what did it do to you anyway??? YOU WERE JELOUSE ! YOU WANTED ME AND YOU PLAYED UPON MY HEART. YOU MADE ME FALL FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU PAY DEEPLY. YES DEEPLY PAY FOR IT ALL. YOU PUSHED ME INTO MY GRAVE AND I HOPE YOU SEE THAT. GOD I HOPE YOU EVEN SEE THIS RANT AND IF I COULD TALK WITH YOU IN PERSON I WOULD TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE AND ASK YOU WHY??

WHY DO THIS TO ME? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?/ why put me through this pain. i hope you see me in my casket every single night. I want my life to haunt your dreams. i want you to know that you caused me to hurt this much. you did this to me. i want you to know you drove me to my death and suicide. YOU DROVE ME TO IT!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2007