This is about me now and its cos of how i am.....so dont panic!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

Hi

JUst to say hi.ANd to let people know.......

Look right i know ive been saying on the forum on the past couple of days i may or may not take a break.i keep posting it and changing my mind so this is a meessage to say i simply dont know.i dont want ot keep posting and changing my mind and then letting people know and changing it again cos i think its gonna start ot annoy peopolee.Heck its already annoying me!!!

So i just wanted to say its no reflection on anyone on the forum or any events in the past year ive been here let alone the paswt weekend.But im increasingly erratic now.So this isnt really aobut other people right now.Its about me and how i am.So just to say when im here im here and when im not im not!!!

Sorry i know thats not very clear,not much use but i didnt know how else to put it.Do i sound as confused and screwed up as i feel right now......hmmm the answers probably yes i guess!!!So dont answer!!!

As i say its not that i think i need a breatk from the forum maybe as such but more thaat depending on how im feeling in mysel fand how erratic i am too its just gonna depend when i get on here or not and i really dont know.Sorry.

Theres just too much going on inside me right now,too many different emotions.Not jsut about recent stuff or things connected to here but with everything and anything.

im surprised im still standing on my feeet and not my head.Just too much going on and i feel sssssooooooooooo sssssssoooooooooooo eerratic.

Take car4e
kath

kath

i read your post after i read this!Sorry and im sorry for your pain.im here for you anytime hun and i hoped getting it out helped at least a little.Big kath hugs.

Take care
kath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00