this is all comeing from the heart enjoy.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the_juggalo, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

enjoy life while you have it.
    enjoy hanging out with friends and family.
    enjoy your first love when you break up keep pushing on.
    enjoy your first job work hard get promoted to manger.
    enjoy food try new things.
    enjoy your life you only live once if you mess up keep going life's full of mistakes for everyone your not alone.
    enjoy school you mite think its boring and weird but keep going it will be worth it in the end.
    enjoy getting married and heaving kids read your kids this tell them to enjoy life to the fullest.

suicide is not the option its a back up plan you think life's over cause you broke up with your bf/gf you got in trouble for no reason i understand this all but im telling you don't do it you will find love again my saying is u will always find someone better then who you were with before take the time to enjoy life. go to different country's try new things. if you think your life's over then do this look deep inside yourself and say do i really want to do this to my friends and family even to myself is it worth it or will i take the extra step and try again take the things you learned and put them to the the things ahead of you look at me im a man who spent time in jail i took the extra step and moved farther in to life. another thing don't blame yourself everything happens for a reason :poo: keep moving don't stop for me and your family and friends all the great people here on SF.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Just want to say that I agree with everything you've said. Thank you for posting this.

3. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Lol Nothing that happened to me happened for a reason.
    And People with lovelives who've had partners and everything live as close to a perfect life you can get. Every single one of em.
    They're not even real people.

Now people like me, with real problems, have problems that matter, and actually have reasons to be suicidal.

There is not one good thing about this world.

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

good orig. post. ty

everyone has problems ... its how we handle them that makes the differance.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Great post hun, I'm glad you're feeling better x

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Glad to see ya around, been awhile. Hope your post gives some hope and reasons to some members hun.

7. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Great post, juggalo!

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you for your post. If we could all share that viewpoint, maybe we could move on easier. :hug:

9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I agree to everything you said. I have only one question. What if for some reason you cant enjoy in all these things you mentioned? What then?

10. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

everyone has something to enjoy even the tiniest thing if you have nothing at the present time think back to the past a happier time you may have had such as myself going to the lake with my family having fun during the summer staying up all night with friends camping and your father scarring u to death

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.