This is an outrage!

Should the e-zine section come back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aoeu

You can't just do away with a forum section! I visited there -every day- and now I'm deprived! This is an outrage! This is madness!

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
If it doesn't get any traffic then what's the point? If it costs money to maintain the site and that part is costing money (not sure whether it does, but *if*) with barely any traffic at all, then no. Unless you have a more than generous donation to offer Alison, of course.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There is no e-zine anymore, so why is there a need for the e-zine forum? I vote no don't bring it back.

Mortal Moon

Have you thought about just starting your own e-zine, aoeu? It sounds like the original was pretty much dead to begin with (I didn't even know it existed until now), and it's clearly very important to you for some reason.

Phteven

skinny and me have never been used in the same sentence before...even tho it was referring to jeans i'm just going to ignore that part... ;)

I don't see a problem. Although there might have been a few members who used that part of the forum, the demand was not enough.

I think if there is proper genuine interest for more then a few days, I don't see a problem brining it back, but people were not really committed enough so it died out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00