This is bullshit.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Deathly Strike, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Why?

How?

When?

Why the fuck am I like this? Why was I even born? Why do you hate me? Why do you judge me? Why must I live this pathetic excuse for a life? Why must I go day-to-day hating myself for being who I am? Why do people act so quick to shut me down and treat me like crap? Why can't I love? Why can't I hate? Why am I me? Why did I care?

How am I like this? How was I even born? How do you hate me? How do you judge me? How do I live this pathetic excuse for a life? How do I go day-to-day hating myself for being who I am? How do people act so quick to shut me down and treat me like crap? How can I love? How can I hate? How can I be me? How did I care?

When will I be different? When did you decide to give birth? When did you decide you were so desperate that you gave birth to this piece of shit? When do people judge me? When don't people judge me? When can I love? When can I hate? When can I die? When did I stop caring?

Why didn't you help me?
    How come you didn't help me?
    When did you decide I'm not important.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Why can't someone answer those questions for me too? :(

3. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

Maybe they don't know either..