This is everything I can't say

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheSlab, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSlab

TheSlab New Member

No one listens. They can't wait til I'm done talking so they won't look bad in front of other people; listening to me earns being ridiculed for being my 'associate'. I'm ugly, deformed. My face looks like its been smashed in on one side. People see me and they want me to lose. They want me to be the center of ridicule, the punch line, etc., they HOPE AND EARMARK ME TO FAIL. Humans do not like to touch me; meaning physically or "spiritually". I'm so starved for contact. This is my life, who I am/ will always be and what I can look forward until I die. Whats the point.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are truly people who listen...when we feel so damaged, it is so difficult to engage people and have them attempt to reach us...I think we also have to contribute to the dialogue...I hope you find people to listen here...I know there are many good people who are willing to affirm who you are
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

People can be very shallow and judgmental. Perhaps they are scared of perceived negative attention you receive. But that is their problem, some folk will look past that, or not care at all and relate to you as a person not a 'person who looks different'.

Contact here is still contact, hope you can continue to post.
  4. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

I hope my story reaches you....

Sometimes I feel the same way about myself but you know, I realized... who would accept me if I can't even accept myself. (original right? but its the truth.. im over weight you see) They won't approach me so I had to do it first. I showed the people around me that there is more to me than flabs... Sure Im being made fun of sometimes, even my close friends... but you know, I let it go heck, I laugh at myself sometimes too... besides they're my close friends and they know me for who I really am... On the other when a total stranger makes fun of me, I also shrug and let it go.. I choose to be the better person... Fuck them I dont live to please those bastards... I just say to myself, " Take the high road, be the better person, someday you'll be successful and those people who ridiculed you would live the rest of their lives being the judgmental fools that they are."

Don't forget you have so much more to offer than your looks... I'd so give you a hug if only I were with you.. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.