This is getting very serious!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

searching searching on the net how to overdose thats all i am doing...........going to these awful websides(dont ask me plz) trying to figure out HOW to do my self....Then i found what i needennt but they dont give it without prescription so i am just pissed off and very scared!....God i just wanna die cant everyone understand this and make me die?.....By making me living in this world gonna make the ones who love me any better? Seeing me misrable and sufeering ! all the people are pathetic and stuiped! suicide has to be legalised! ............probably do to triggering things even the post that i am just sending now wont show up ! Huh.....never minddd i just wanted to share my thoughts

2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I agree with you. I've already decided on my method, myself... it's apparently painless, but it requires precautions to work, or else you will just end up brain damaged... :/ I don't know if I will end up doing it, though... it depends if I manage to get a girlfriend, or more specifically, my true love, in soon enough time... although, even if I found her, I would have to die, before getting too old, anyway, and if she indeed was my true love, she would want to follow me... kind of impossible finding such a girl. :sad:

I'm sorry you're feeling so sad, by the way. I'm afraid I don't know what is depressing you, either... hopefully, it is possible for you to feel better, soon, though.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Stuff overdose, they hardly work! and if they dont they just fuck ur body up..hence more pain.
    I have my method...<edit methods..terry>. This is almost fool proof but at least I know I am serious!.
    And the net is stupid for methods, it doesnt tell ya much.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  4. Mert

Mert Member

I feel agree almost entirely with the poster of this thread. My friends and family, those who care about me, are simply dragging out my pathetic, tortured life, against my will. The problem is, I'm not selfish enough to bring myself to put them all through the pain of watching me die. But how is that any worse than watching me suffer as much as I am?

My preferred method of suicide would be with a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>, on the quiet, unpopular shorelines of Oregon. But I've also considered <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2007
  5. count vronsky

count vronsky Member

You posts remind me of a biography I read recently.
    Black sun: The brief transit and violent eclipse of Harry Crosby.

Don´t do what he did, but read the book. He´s very fascinating.

6. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Wow, such pain. I am in this pain too, but can't leave. My kids need me. I would not anyhow cause who knows what could happen? Things could get better for me. Just wish I could pluck a few memories out of my head. Course then I'd probably make those mistakes all over again. At least I have lunesta so I can sleep. Just wish (don't even know how to finish that thought).

7. Fallout

Fallout New Member

There pain will fade jsut as yours, ina blink of an eye they will be dead to...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.